[BD0002] 執行長特助 Business Manager(英文佳)
What You'll Do / Responsibilities
- Schedule Arrangement.
- Preview and check all documents which need to be approved by Founder C Level and follow up.
- Plans and directs all administrative financial and operational activities for the organization's President C Level or other executives.
- Organizes and prioritizes critical issues and required information for the executive to facilitate efficient decision-making.
- Acts as a point of contact or gatekeeper between top management and other stakeholders.
- Provides oversight and guidance to projects of high importance.
- May act as an advisor to the chief executive.
- May be responsible for the management of executive support staff.
- Typically reports to C Level or executive.
- Manages a departmental function within a broader corporate function.
- Develops major goals to support broad functional objectives.
- Approves policies developed within various subfunctions and departments. Comprehensive knowledge of the overall
- University degree above.
- Organized, concise communication skills in both English and Mandarin Chinese.