To participate as a member of the project team with engineers and external collaborating partners to develop reliable and high-quality solutions.
• To plan, execute, and finalize projects
• To define the project’s objectives and oversee quality of deliverables
throughout its life cycle.
• To manage software projects, responsible for software release schedule
control, issue management, tracking, update, and closure.
• Organizing documents and paperwork and maintaining a filing system.
• Assisting supervisors and staff with company projects and tasks.