[MKT0002]Partner Voice & Support Specialist / Intern
What You'll Do / Responsibilities
- Will be a part of Marketing / Partner Experience team
- Handle FAQ on website, support tickets, provide online chat enquiries and email replies to partners.
- Monitor social media and the web for partner voice
- Document partner requests and voice
- Analyze trends in partner voice and proactively improve partner experience via systems (e.g. CRM) to reduce manual work
- Assist in building partner support systems including backend, the web and social media
- Support other team members with partner liaison and community management
- Handle partner requests and any special cases or ad hoc tasks.
- Excellent partner service and communication skills.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in both Chinese and English
- An independent, resourceful, result-oriented and analytical thinker
- Able to work closely with the internal teams to ensure timely execution and delivery
- Flexible, proactive, attention to details, eager to contribute with strong common sense
- Knowledge of technology and CRM tools and is up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in customer support and community management
- Familiar with CRM / Customer Support Systems
- Familiarity with automotive industry is a plus
- Customer support experience is a plus